The September/October 2023 Village Breeze Is Here!
The September/October Village Breeze celebrates autumn with the rich, warm hues of the season on the cover. Inside this issue you will:
- Learn strategies from pros on what to keep, donate, discard and declutter your home.
- Meet your neighbors who share their secrets on what it's like to live and work in the Village.
- Glimpse groovy images and highlights from the latest Laguna Woodstock festival.
- Discover apps that can help you identify bird species who make their homes in the Village's 33,000 trees.
- Explore Dana Point's Ocean Institute, which now offers senior-exclusive hours.
- Find out how you can volunteer at the Sherman Library & Gardens.
- Glean tips on how to prepare for the future and manage your digital assets.
- Get the latest news from your boards of directors and a behind-the-scenes look at Village departments.
- And much more!
Where to Find the Village Breeze
The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. However, if delivery misses its mark at your door, you can find copies available throughout the Village:
- Clubhouse 1 fitness center
- Clubhouse 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 offices
- Community Center: Concierge desk, fitness center, Recreation office
- Equestrian Center office
- Garden Center 2 office
- Golf pro shop, par 3 office
- Tennis clubhouse
- Village Library
- Resident Services
For more Village news, click on the tag “The Village Breeze” below.