The May/June 2023 Village Breeze Is Here!
The May/June Village Breeze cover features a photo of a happy-looking turtle taken on a bright sunny morning at Aliso Creek in the Village by Mark Rabinowitch, who said the turtle appeared to be “warming itself up in the sun and almost had a smile on its face.”
Inside this issue you will:
- See more stunning images of Village wildlife taken by resident photographers.
- Become inspired by the life-saving history of Orange County Fire Authority Station No. 22 and how it sparked prehospital care in the United States.
- Discover the secret behind the Chicago Club's 40-plus-year success and growth as a Village entertainment and travel club.
- Learn how to become a savvy streamer, no matter your age or technical skill level.
- Glimpse the Foundation of Laguna Woods and Memorial Care initiative to prevent falls and how you can participate in the program.
- Explore Community Concerts’ 2023-2024 exciting chamber music season lineup.
- Delve into the History Center's archives and uncover the story behind the development of Ross Cortese's last 110 units.
- Get the latest news from your boards of directors and a behind-the-scenes peek at more Village departments.
- And much more!
Where to Find the Village Breeze
The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. However, if delivery misses its mark at your door, you can find copies available throughout the Village:
- Clubhouse 1 fitness center
- Clubhouse 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 offices
- Community Center: Concierge desk, fitness center, Recreation office
- Equestrian Center office
- Garden Center 2 office
- Golf pro shop, par 3 office
- Tennis clubhouse
- Village Library
- Resident Services
For more Village news, click on the “The Village Breeze” tag below.