The March/April 2023 Village Breeze Is Here!
The March/April Village Breeze showcases the breathtaking talents of the Village's own artists beginning with a cover photo featuring "Spanish Lighthouse" by Marianne Champlin. Inside this issue you will:
- See more beautiful masterpieces by Laguna Woods Art Association artists.
- Discover the soul-nourishing benefits pets offer and tips to keep them safe.
- Delve into the Village music scene by getting to know the Village's homegrown bands.
- Learn about the life-changing contributions of The Foundation of Laguna Woods Village.
- Get a foretaste of the Jewish Food Festival.
- Meet a Village resident who was nationally honored for his exemplary service in federal medical response to the pandemic.
- Draw inspiration from a resident who established in honor of his wife a new scholarship with MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center Foundation to help educate nurses.
- Find out how to secure your smart devices, vehicles and other valuables.
- Get the latest news from your boards of directors and a behind-the-scenes glimpse at more Village departments.
- And much more!
Where to Find the Village Breeze
The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. However, if delivery misses its mark at your door, you can find copies available throughout the Village:
- Clubhouse 1 fitness center
- Clubhouse 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 offices
- Community Center: Concierge desk, fitness center, Recreation office
- Equestrian Center office
- Garden Center 2 office
- Golf pro shop, par 3 office
- Tennis clubhouse
- Village Library
- Resident Services
For more Village news, click on the tag “The Village Breeze” below.