Browse in Your Native Tongue
Did you know that translating a website to the language of your choice is as easy as one, two, three, four, five? Google Translate makes this service available for free. Follow these steps:
- Type Google Translate into your browser’s search bar and select https://translate.google.com.
- Set the original language to “Detect language.”
- Click the “Websites” button at the top.
- Enter a URL in the “Website” field.
- Click "Go" or the blue right-arrow button and, voilá, your translated website will open up in a new window.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.
TAGS: What's Up In The Village