Enjoy Extra Time for Amenities
As a result of pandemic restrictions and nationwide staffing shortages that followed, some Village amenities had to be closed or limited to reduced hours. Village Management Services has worked diligently to find a way to restore hours and has developed a new part-time position called a Community Center attendant to aid in this quest and encourage residents to apply for these new roles. The Community Center has extended its hours for Table Tennis and the Fitness Center. Additional amenities and programs are expected to be opened or expanded in the coming weeks as we increase staffing levels to accommodate additional services. Stay tuned for further developments and updates.
New Community Center Hours
The Community Center Table Tennis is open (expanded hours are bold):
- Monday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday — 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday — 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday — 12 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday — 12 to 5 p.m.
The Community Center Fitness Center is open (expanded hours are bold):
- Monday — 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday — 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday — 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday — 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday — 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday — 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sunday — 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Starting August 6, the Mac learning center on the third floor will be open (expanded hours are bold):
- Monday to Friday — 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday — Noon to 3 p.m. (two-month trial basis)
In addition, Circuit Training Classes are now available at Clubhouse 1.
Clubhouse Fitness Center Hours
Clubhouse 1 Fitness Center:
- Monday to Friday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday — 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Clubhouse 5 Fitness Center:
- Daily — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Unstaffed facility, featuring weight and cardio equipment
- Resident ID card needed for access
We appreciate your patience as the amenities gradually return to their former availability.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.