Impressive Resident Services Stats
Resident Services strives to achieve specific, quantifiable service goals when residents enter the department’s double doors for assistance. In April, Resident Services delivered the highest walk-in and telephone service results in many years.
The goal of a Resident Services representative is to assist visitors within a 10-minute or less wait time; the goal for time taken to properly assist a resident is 8 minutes or less.
Below are the walk-in and telephone statistics for the month of April.
- Customers assisted: 3,929
- Average wait time: 6:20 minutes
- Average time spent with a resident: 6:15 minutes
- Resident Services: 7,595 calls from residents who experienced an average wait of 1:29 minutes
- Broadband: 1,760 calls from residents who experienced an average wait of 1:40 minutes
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.