Recreation News and Updates
Pool 4 Reopens, Pool 2 Closes
On Monday, February 28, Pool 2 will close for annual maintenance and Pool 4 will reopen. Morning lap reservations at Pool 2 will restart when it reopens for resident use. No reservations are needed at Pools 1, 4 and 5.
Click here to view the current pool schedule.
New GRF-Approved Pool Operating Hours
The GRF Board of Directors has approved new pool operating hours.
- Pool 1: Winter hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; summer hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pool 2: Winter hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; summer hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pool 4: Winter hours are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; summer hours are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pool 5: Winter hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; summer hours are 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pool 6: Closed for winter; summer hours are noon to 6 p.m.
Garden Center Access
Effective March 8, the Garden Center 1 gate access code will change. All gardeners will receive a new code via email. Please do not share this code with anyone other than registered partners.
Also effective March 8, gardeners and registered partners at Garden Center 2 may gain access using their resident ID card with an RFID sensor. If you need the RFID sensor added to your ID, please contact Resident Services at 949-597-4600, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Community center at 24351 El Toro Road.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.