Village Breeze February/March 2020
Welcome to the new Village Breeze magazine!
Village Management Services is pleased to announce the launch of the first and only official magazine of Laguna Woods Village—the new Village Breeze magazine, dedicated to bringing essential, engaging and memorable community-specific content to more than 18,800 residents 55+ living at 12,736 addresses.
The Village Breeze will serve as the most comprehensive information resource for enjoying an active and happy life in the community, delivering essential community news, events, entertainment opportunities and much more. Content will include:
- Updates from the boards of directors of the Golden Rain Foundation of Laguna Woods, Third Laguna Hills Mutual, United Laguna Woods Mutual, Mutual No. Fifty and Village Management Services
- Comprehensive calendar of Village events, as well as local events outside the Village
- Village news, as well as wider-ranging updates regarding health and medicine; legislation, community affairs and government; and local, state and national news affecting mature adults
- Entertainment at the Performing Arts Center
- Maintenance, construction, transportation, landscape and security updates
- Special event coverage
- Profiles about fellow residents
- Mental and emotional health resources
- Physical health and fitness tips
- Regional travel getaways and day trips
- Finance tips
- Media and technology know-how
- Reader engagement opportunities: Contests, surveys, photos and more!
VMS reaches nearly two-thirds of residents via weekly digital bulletins, print newsletters, Village Television and social media. However, our aim is to reach and include all residents. We hope readers will view this new publication as an essential community builder that brings together everything residents need to know to fully enjoy all the Village has to offer. And there’s no need to enroll or subscribe: The Village Breeze automatically will be delivered to your door six times a year.
All this is offered to residents at no cost or assessment increase, thanks to a partnership with MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center and MemorialCare Medical Group—the sole healthcare sponsor of this publication.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.