Member Bright Ideas Program
The Bright Ideas member program, initiated and managed by the VMS board of directors, intends to embrace the wealth of knowledge right here among the Laguna Woods Village population.
This program, which begins October 1, will empower members to lend their expertise and ideas for improving Village Management Services (VMS) and our general operations by submitting cost-saving, revenue-generating and/or efficiency ideas.
Each month a team of VMS board directors will discuss ideas submitted by members. If a member’s idea is approved and implemented, they will receive a thank-you gift and recognition in the bimonthly Village Breeze magazine.
- Submission deadline is the fifth of each month
- Submit ideas via email or a hard-copy submission form (pick up forms at the front desk of the Community Center at 24351 El Toro Road—look for Bright Ideas signage):
- Email your Bright Ideas submission to email@example.com (submissions require manor number, name, contact information); this email inbox is monitored by VMS board members, not by VMS Inc. staff
- Drop hard-copy forms in the Bright Ideas submission box in the Community Center lobby only—do not place in the payments box outside Resident Services
- Submissions must contain a detailed solution with specifics as to how it could potentially be implemented and generate revenue or increase efficiencies/productivity
The VMS board of directors looks forward to seeing your bright ideas!
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.