All the SCE Contacts You Need
To ensure Southern California Edison (SCE) customers have as much information as possible at their fingertips, the following is a list of contact information and links that may help provide greater direction on SCE programs, including bill payment assistance, rate plans, rebates and incentives, and more.
- Critical care backup battery program
- Customer care: rebates and programs
- Self-generation incentive program
- Maintenance outage process
- All about power outages
- Rotating outages and emergencies
- Find your rotating outage group number
- Rotating outage identification
- Energy savings tips
- Rebates and incentives to conserve energy and save money
- Summer discount plan
- Electric vehicles
- Energy savings assistance program
- Help paying your bill
- Emergency preparedness
- Customer resources and support
- Prepare for power-down
- Ready for wildfire
- Preparing for a power outage
SCE Wildfire Mitigation Plan
- 2021 wildfire mitigation plan update
- Wildfire mitigation efforts
- Public safety power shutoff alerts
- PSPS updates
For customers with a heightened need for power to support medical devices, Southern California Edison (SCE) invites you toconsider the following three steps:
- Visit our Medical Baseline landing page to find out whether you qualify for a medical baseline allowance that maytranslate into savings for you.
- Contact SCE to advise of your critical care/medical needs and to have your account designated as such. This will enableSCE to identify the potential need in your community and collaborate with local government during large scaleemergency events.
- Update your contact information so we may be able to deliver critical information to you, particularly duringemergency events.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.