The July/August 2023 Village Breeze Is Here!
The July/August Village Breeze cover features a stunning water lily photographed by the Village’s own Mark Rabinowitch.
Inside this issue you will:
- Glimpse more beautiful photos captured in the Village.
- Find the path to good health and social interaction by experiencing fun fitness classes offered through the Recreation and Special Events Department.
- Go behind the scenes with the volunteers who provide free tax preparation services in the Village.
- Learn how to conserve our reservoirs for future dry years and keep Village water costs down.
- Gain tips to recognize and avoid common scams.
- Boost your tech savvy with a helpful aid for digital literacy.
- Explore Pacific Marine Mammal Center, a coastal treasure supported in part by Village volunteers.
- Discover how the Foundation of Laguna Woods Village’s new initiative can help you and your loved ones.
- Get the latest news from your boards of directors and a behind-the-scenes peek at more Village departments.
- And much more!
Where to Find the Village Breeze
The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. However, if delivery misses its mark at your door, you can find copies available throughout the Village:
- Clubhouse 1 fitness center
- Clubhouse 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 offices
- Community Center: Concierge desk, fitness center, Recreation office
- Equestrian Center office
- Garden Center 2 office
- Golf pro shop, par 3 office
- Tennis clubhouse
- Village Library
- Resident Services
For more Village news, click on the tag “The Village Breeze” below.