New October/November Village Breeze
The October/November Village Breeze captures the fun and wonders of South Orange County life. Inside this issue you will:
- Discover music’s impact on neuroplasticity and memory.
- Find out how MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center’s Advanced Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Center helped one of your neighbors.
- Explore the treasures of Mission San Juan Capistrano, the county’s “first city.”
- Meet a neighbor whose example inspired service and outreach in the Village.
- Learn everything you need to know about organics recycling, bulky-item pickup, prunings pickup and box disposal.
- Gain insights into late-life depression and how Social Services can help.
- Get the latest news from your boards of directors and a behind-the-scenes glimpse at more Village departments.
- And much more!
Where to Find the Village Breeze
The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. However, if delivery misses its mark at your door, you can find copies available throughout the Village:
- Clubhouse 1 fitness center
- Clubhouse 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 offices
- Community Center: Concierge desk, fitness center, Recreation office
- Equestrian Center office
- Garden Center 2 office
- Golf pro shop, par 3 office
- Tennis clubhouse
- Village Library
- Resident Services
For more Village news, click on the tag “The Village Breeze” below.