Discover What Village Life Offers
Settle into Village life by attending a new resident orientation. This informational session is a wonderful way to familiarize yourself with your mutual and talk with a board member who represents it. Topics discussed during these sessions include the resident portal, Resident Services, DwellingLive, HO6 insurance, maintenance and service requests, manor alterations process, getting involved in the community and much more. Please see dates and times below specific to your mutual. Make a required reservation by emailing email@example.com. A confirmation will be sent with a link to meeting documents. Meeting schedules for the first quarter of 2022 are:
Third Laguna Hills Mutual
- Friday, January 21, at 9 am.
- Wednesday, February 16, at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 18, at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 20, at 4:30 p.m.
United Laguna Woods Mutual
- Wednesday, January 12, at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 4, at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 9, at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 1, at 9 a.m.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.