Free Village Mulch Is for Private Gardens
From September 24 to September 27 the Landscaping Services Department invited residents to pick up free mulch at Clubhouses 3, 4 and 5, and VMS publicized this event several times in “What’s Up in the Village.”
Unfortunately, without first verifying facts outside of social media, some mistook this announcement as a new expectation by VMS and the Landscaping Services Department for residents to spread mulch throughout Village common areas surrounding manors and elsewhere.
To clarify, free Village mulch events are for residents who wish to enrich soil in private garden areas and garden plots. At no time has VMS and/or the Landscaping Services Department held any discussion or made any decision about delegating widescale Village mulching to residents. Landscaping Services will continue to mulch all common areas per standard practice.
Get the Facts
If you have questions or are curious about something you heard that doesn’t sound quite right, VMS has answers, in person, online, via email, on Village Television, in the Village Breeze and more. See page 37 of the August/September 2021 Village Breeze for more information.
- Email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, which is monitored continuously and answered daily.
- Read the every-Friday “What’s Up in the Village.” Not subscribed? Send a request to email@example.com.
- Read the Village Breeze. Didn’t receive your copy? The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. Call the regional postmaster to inform them of missed delivery at 949 837-1848. Copies also are available throughout the Village: Clubhouse 1 fitness; clubhouse offices 1, 2, 4 and 5; Community Center concierge desk; Community Center fitness; Community Center Recreation office; Equestrian Center office; Garden Center 2 office; Golf pro shop; Par 3 office; Tennis clubhouse; and Village Library.
- Check out the latest news at lagunawoodsvillage.com > News > News Home.
- Watch “This Day” on TV6 Monday through Saturday at 9 a.m. (rebroadcast at 12:30 and 5 p.m.).
- Visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/LagunaWoodsVillage.
Who Can You Call?
- Click Contact Us in the top right-hand corner of the Village website for general information and important phone numbers, or make a What can we help you with? online query to be answered by staff.
- Visit https://bit.ly/3uJZF7h to view the full phone list or click View Full Phone List at Contact Us.
- Visit https://bit.ly/2PXD8VV for a comprehensive list of frequently called numbers.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.