Road Work Ahead!
The Performing Arts Center/Clubhouse 3 parking lot will undergo a two-day asphalt seal coating process Thursday, October 14, and Friday, October 15.
Seal coat applied over parking lot/driveway asphalt fills minor cracks and protects pavement from sun and water damage. This preventive maintenance has proven to be the most efficient and cost-effective method of extending pavement life.
Please note these important details:
- All vehicles must be removed from the PAC/CH3 parking lot prior to the start of work.
- Each half of the PAC/CH3 parking lot will be closed for 24 hours following completed seal coating. VMS staff will post signs in work areas to alert motorists and pedestrians regarding lot closures.
- Post office access will remain open to all residents with minimal inconvenience. Please follow the post office access routes per this map and avoid scheduled work areas.
- Motorists are encouraged to slow down, remain alert and proceed with caution when driving around or through work areas.
- VMS may cancel and reschedule seal coat work in the event of inclement weather.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we complete this important work. Please call 949-597-4625 with any questions about this work.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.