How Do My Guests Enter the Village?
Did you know you can register guests online and print access and overnight parking passes (OPP) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using a computer, tablet or smartphone? It’s easier than you think!
Guest Passes via DwellingLive
- Visit lagunawoodsvillage.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Click on the Guest Passes tab at the top right corner of the home page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to call Gate Clearance or register a guest online.
- Use your email and resident ID to log in.
- First-time DwellingLive users can enroll by following the registration instructions.
- Use your email address of record and default password (your resident ID number).
- If you don’t know your email address on file, or want to change your information, contact Resident Services at email@example.com or 949-597-4600.
- Once logged in, select guest and pass type, and fill in the appropriate information.
- Click Save.
- Your guests are now entered into the system and will be cleared when they come through the gate.
Updated DwellingLive Mobile App
DwellingLive updated its mobile app to add such features as address book integration, recent guests, easy date buttons, personalized invitations, new party creation workflow and default guest type. The new initial landing page allows users to manage their guest list and new guest icons simplify recognizing each guest type. Download the DwellingLive mobile app at Google Play or the App Store.
OPP via DwellingLive
Overnight guests, even those who have a multiday pass or are on your annual guest list, still need an OPP for every night they park in the Village. Even if guests have already cleared the gate with an annual pass and later decide to stay the night, you still must call and request an OPP.
If either an OPP or annual pass is lost or forgotten, printing a new pass renders the old pass invalid.
Easily register guests online with DwellingLive at your convenience 24 hours a day.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.