Make Tee Time Reservations Online
The Recreation and Special Events Department is pleased to announce that the ForeUp online tee time system is ready to go live starting March 25 for April 1 tee times—and that is no April Fool’s Day joke!
In the next few days, golfers will receive a series of emails that provide login and temporary password information for ForeUp as well as information on how to use the system. Please do not mistake these emails for junk. The instructional message will help acquaint users with the system and its use. ForeUp also requires users to set up account billing to access course tee times at both Village courses and use the driving range.
The system will work as the following:
- Reserve tee times seven days in advance. Upon logging in to the system, users will see available times starting at 6 a.m.
- Click on the desired tee time. Users have 4 minutes to complete a booking.
- Record the resident ID of each player in the group in the reservation window to confirm the booking. Reservations without this required information may be canceled by management.
- Each player in the group will receive a confirmation email. Only those with confirmations will be able to modify their spot in this group.
- Players appearing on the tee sheet on the day of play will be charged for that spot unless they cancel it through ForeUp the day before. Fees are nonrefundable for no-shows.
- Residents may reserve one tee time per day. Those who wish to play a second round that day must check with the starter, who will verify whether there is availability.
Golf billing is charged monthly. After first logging in to ForeUp, users must complete their profile and set up billing from the menu on the left of the screen. Select credit card or ACH (Automated Clearing House) to pay your monthly invoice. There are no extra fees for the ACH option, which links a bank account to pay monthly bills. There is a 2% convenience fee for those who wish to use a credit card. Billing must be set up before golfers can use the system.
Residents can call 949-597-4336 for more information about golf course operations.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.