Additional Village Vaccination FAQs
My 92-year-old neighbor doesn’t answer her phone. She did not get a first vaccine. What do I do?
Not all residents are aware of the Village Vaccination Program, a partnership among MemorialCare, Village Management Services and the Orange County Health Care Agency to vaccinate Village residents against COVID-19 at Clubhouse 7.
If you know of friends or neighbors who have difficulty getting out, have no access to the internet and might not be answering their phone, please email their names and phone numbers (addresses are helpful) and your contact information to email@example.com.
- To read this message in Chinese, click here.
- To read this message in Farsi, click here.
- To read this message in Korean, click here.
Are residents 55+ going to be vaccinated?
In order to continue vaccine clinics, MemorialCare and Laguna Woods Village depend on Orange County and California State agencies to supply the vaccines. Please be assured that we are continuing to work with OCHCA in hopes of securing additional vaccine supplies each week to vaccinate more Laguna Woods Village residents.
Do you have questions about the Village Vaccination Program and can’t find the answers?
First please take the time to read the Frequently Asked Questions on the Village website here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your vaccination program questions. Be sure to include your name, unit and phone numbers, and email address.
More Appointment Information
- Vaccination sites across the U.S. are experiencing significant delays and shortages in allocated doses.
- The Village is now focused on providing second doses for residents 65+ who received the first dose.
- When second doses are received, you will be notified of your second-dose appointment. DO NOT call MemorialCare or Laguna Woods Village Resident Services.
- Dosage allocations are made Wednesdays or Thursdays each week. You may be notified less than 48 hours before your second-dose appointment.
- If you are 65+ and did not receive your first vaccination or are inquiring about a possible future in-home vaccination, we are accepting a wait list. There is no assurance that future first dose clinics will take place. Email your contact information to email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list for a possible future clinic or in-home vaccination.
- Consider registering with Othena.com to get vaccinated at a county super POD site.
- Visit lagunawoodsvillage.com/vaccine for vaccination FAQs.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.