December 2020/January 2021 Village Breeze
See what's inside the December 2020/January 2021 Village Breeze:
- A reader satisfaction survey—tell us what you think of the Village Breeze!
- Learn the basics behind Davis-Stirling, the act that governs Laguna Woods Village and other California common interest developments.
- Find out how the Village Library offers wonderful amenities in the time of COVID-19 (and always) to fulfill readers' needs.
- Meet Bob and Barbara Powell, Village residents since 2005 who entertain neighbors as writers, performers and Village Television show hosts.
- Pelvic floor dysfunction is common in women. However, it's treatable—not always via surgery—but by therapy you can learn to do on your own.
- Residents' real frequently asked questions are answered in our regular "Your FAQs Answered" column.
- And much more!
Plus, discover news from your boards of directors and updates from Village departments.
To discover more about the Village, click on “The Village Breeze” tag below.
TAGS: The Village Breeze