Village Golf Goes Digital in 2021
Coming soon in 2021, to better serve community golfers, tee-time reservations can be made online. New software will replace the current phone reservation system, decreasing the time players spend scheduling reservations and making our golf operation more efficient.
Here is what you can expect:
- All resident golfers must register by creating a user profile. Golf management will email instructions to those who already have an email address on file. Golfers without an email on file must contact the golf shop to register. As we prepare for a January start date, our goal is to ensure all players are registered during December.
- Once your profile is created, you can log in seven days in advance to reserve a tee time.
- When making reservations for a group, enter each player’s name and resident ID. No resident may be entered more than once a day.
- Players will receive an email confirmation once a reservation is made. Present this confirmation to the course starter upon request.
- Players will be responsible for managing online reservations.
- Golf fees will be charged monthly to an online account created by the user, and a statement will be emailed to the address on file.
In the coming weeks, watch for future emails with specific instructions and the link to the new online system.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.