Voice Your Vote by Nov. 2!
Participating in the voting process is perhaps the most constructive way you can make your voice heard in elections that take place in the Village. Just as you must properly fill out a national election ballot to make that vote count, so too must members do for Village elections.
Your Village election ballot must be received either by mail or in the ballot box in front of the Community Center no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, November 2.
Below are links to previously published election features that contain everything Third and United voters need to know to voice their votes!
- How to Make Your Vote Count in Village Elections
- All You Need to Know About Third’s ‘No Mess Vote Yes’ Ballot Proposition
- Read the Ballot Proposition Letter from Third Mutual Vice President Annie McCary
- Read Third’s updated ballot proposition FAQs
- Watch the video: United Mutual Election Voting PSA
- Watch the video: GRF, United Meet the Candidates
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.