New Resident Orientations Return
For residents who are new to the Village but have not yet attended a new resident orientation meeting, now is a great time to do so. This informational session is a wonderful opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operating rules of your mutual and to talk with a board member who represents the mutual. Some of the topics discussed during these sessions include the resident portal, Resident Services, DwellingLive, HO6 insurance, maintenance and service requests, manor alterations process, how to get involved in the community and much more. Please see dates and times below specific to your mutual. Residents must RSVP by emailing Executive Assistant Becky Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance at a virtual new resident orientation event. At that time, residents will receive a link to the virtual meeting and important digital documents.
New Resident Orientation Meetings
- Third Laguna Hills Mutual
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 20, 2020, at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020, at 4:30 p.m.
- United Laguna Woods Mutual
- Friday, October 23, 2020, at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 4, 2020, at 9 a.m.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.