Need Resident Services?
Water intrusion or some similar urgent situation after normal business hours or on weekends is enough to send anyone into a panic. Here we share guidelines on what department to call in a nonlife-threatening emergency after hours in the Village, as well as when to call Resident Services—and when not to.
Resident Services call-in hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except major holidays (walk-in hours are currently suspended due to COVID-19). The Resident Services main line is 949-597-4600.
Limited Resident Services agents take calls on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For Saturday emergencies during those hours, call Resident Services at 949-597-4600; for after-hours Saturday and Sunday emergencies, contact Security directly at 949-580-1400.
When to Call Resident Services
Peak call hours for the Resident Services call center are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you can’t reach a representative at that time, try again from 1 to 4 p.m. Also, consider calling during mid-week versus on Monday morning, when call volume is the highest.
- Broadband services
- Chargeable service disputes
- Appliance reimbursements
- Maintenance requests:
- Carpentry, rodents, termites, etc.
- New-move electrical
- New move in (decals, passes, RFIDs)
- Resident education on mutual responsibility
- Staff complaints/complements
- Trash and bulky-item pickup
- Vehicle registration
When Not to Call Resident Services
- Accounting (HOA/Assessment fees): 949-597-4221
- Compliance/Violations: 949-268-2255
- Gate Clearance: Some general gate clearance can be entered online by residents or by calling 949-597-4301
- Leasing, ID cards: 949-597-4323
- Manor Alterations Division: 949-597-4616
- Occupancy applications: 949-268-2393
- Property taxes: 949-597-4208
- Recreation: 949-597-4273
- Resale inspections: 949-597-4636
- Resale membership requirements: 949-597-4219
- RV lot space: 949-268-2284
- Security: 949-580-1400
- Social Services: 949-597-4267
- Transportation: 949-597-4659
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.