Recreation Announces Outdoor Fitness Classes
To better serve our community, the Recreation and Special Events Department is pleased to announce the arrival of outdoor fitness classes!
Residents can register for outdoor classes via ActiveNet or by telephone from 10 a.m. to noon, Monday through Friday, at 949-597-4382.
Click here to view the Conditional Reopening of Outdoor Fitness Classes document, which contains details regarding the usage and procedure for the classes.
Click here to view the current class schedule or download it below.
Residents are encouraged to familiarize themselves with ActiveNet, as we will be using this program to expand our services in the future.
How to use ActiveNet to register for outdoor recreation classes
- Open your preferred web browser on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Enter the following web address in the URL field: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/villagereservations.
- Click “Sign In/Up” on the center of the webpage.
- Click “Create New Account” on the center of the webpage.
- Submit the required information and proceed by selecting “Next” on the bottom right of the webpage.
- Select “Create Account” after completing and reading all required information.
- Select “Create Account” to submit a request to our staff for your account to be approved. Once approved, you may sign in to your account on the top right of the webpage by selecting “Sign In.”
- Select “Activities” on either the homepage or on the top left of the webpage when logged in.
- Browse the current class listing and select the class you are interested in on the Activities page.
- Call staff for assistance if you experience a registration system error at 949-597-4227, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to noon.