Online Racket Sports Reservations
To better serve Village tennis, pickleball and paddle tennis players, the Recreation and Special Events Department will offer online reservations with Kourts online reservation management software. The new system takes effect on Thursday, August 27. Advance reservations for court time are required. No walk‐ons are permitted. Both telephone and online reservations can be made 72 hours in advance.
Residents are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Kourts online reservation system, as reservations by telephone will be phased out in the near future. Pool reservations will also be offered online soon.
How to use the new online reservation system:
- Download the Kourts App on your smartphone from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android devices.
- Open the app, and click “Next” or “Skip” to scroll through the intro slides.
- Click “Me” to log in at the bottom of the page (you will only need to do this once).
- Choose “Connect with Email,” and input your email listed in the community directory.
- Click “Search” to view a list of community clubs once you are logged in. Note: If your facility of choice delivers a “Verify Membership” message, contact Recreation staff to adjust your profile.
- Click the facility, and click “Filter” to define available reservation space.
- Locate and click the time you wish to reserve.
- Check your email for confirmation of your reserved date and time.
- Click “Bookings” to cancel your reservation.
- Contact staff for assistance if you experience a registration system error:
- Paddle tennis and pickleball: 949-597-4386, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tennis: 949-268-2481, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon; or 949-597-4386, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- For weekend assistance, call the golf pro shop at 949-597-4336.
- Schedule a reservation 72 hours in advance for all courts.
- Contact Recreation to prepare your profile for use if you are a new resident by calling 949-597-4273 or emailing email@example.com.
Visit https://www.kourts.com/clubs/intro-video for more information.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.