Revised COVID-19 Safety Resolution
To refocus residents on wearing face coverings/masks, social distancing and other requirements for the common good, the Golden Rain Foundation of Laguna Woods, Third Laguna Hills Mutual, United Laguna Woods Mutual, Mutual No. 50 and Village Management Services Boards of Directors joined to revise the written rules for residents to follow. All boards approved the revised Village-wide resolution. The revised resolution mandates that:
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all persons in all public areas in the Village. Fines and penalties are:
- First violation, $0 fine
- Second violation, $100 fine
- Third violation, $250 fine
- Outdoor gatherings of more than 15 people are prohibited, attendees must be physically distanced and wearing face coverings
- Contractors/service providers/visitors must wear face coverings within the Village
- Use of Garden Villa Rec rooms is not allowed.
- Temperature checks are required for all employees.
For the full resolution, click here.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.