Village Breeze April/May 2020
The latest issue of the Village Breeze features:
- A profile on the Village Aquadettes, the longest-running senior synchronized swimming team in the world
- 12 tips to make the most out of your doctor appointments, provided by MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center physicians and care managers
- Comprehensive advice to keep day-biting mosquitoes out of our community
- Step-by-step instructions to access the resident portal
- Keys to optimal brain health
- And much more!
Plus, you’ll find information from your boards of directors, as well as updates about maintenance and construction, transportation, landscaping and security.
Please note, the April/May issue was created before and during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, and by press time, some content was already out of date. For the latest updates, visit lagunawoodsvillagealerts.com, look for Laguna Woods Village emails and tune in to Village Television (TV6).
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.