OC Establishes Toll-Free COVID-19 Line
Residents can now call the Orange County COVID-19 Hotline at 833-426-6411 for inquiries related to novel coronavirus in Orange County, California. This hotline will provide resources specific to the Orange County COVID-19 response.
Through the hotline, callers can be connected to the following county agencies:
- Orange County Health Care Agency – Health Referral Line, Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency – Risk Benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging – Resources for Seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Scams, Price Gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline – Non-Medical Questions
Residents who have questions about COVID-19 can contact the Orange County COVID-19 Hotline at any time, but individual hotline hours will vary.
The Orange County Health Care Agency website, www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus, has information that is regularly updated regarding the status of COVID-19 in Orange County.
For information about COVID-19 in the state of California, visit covid19.ca.gov.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.