Use DwellingLive for Guest Passes, Overnight Parking Passes
Enrolling in DwellingLive simplifies guest access and overnight parking for you and your visitors. Register guests online, and print access and overnight parking passes (OPP) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Guest Passes via DwellingLive
- Visit lagunawoodsvillage.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Click on the Guest Passes tab at the top right corner of the home page
- Follow the onscreen instructions to call Gate Clearance or register a guest online
- Use your email and resident ID to log in
- First-time DwellingLive users can enroll by following the registration instructions
- Use your email address of record and default password (your resident ID number)
- If you don’t know your email address on file, or you want to change your information, contact Resident Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-597-4600
- Once you are logged in, select guest and pass type, and fill in the appropriate information
- Click Save
- Your guests are now entered into the system and will be cleared when they come through the gate
- View a video tutorial on using online guest registration here Download the DwellingLive app for iPhone and iPad at the App Store, and for Android devices at Google Play
Overnight Parking Passes (OPP) via DwellingLive
Overnight guests, even those who have a multiday pass or are on your annual guest list, still need an Overnight Parking Pass (OPP) for every night they park in the Village. Even if guests have already cleared the gate with an annual pass and later decide to stay the night, you still must call and request an OPP. Failure to do so will result in a Notice of Violation and a $25 fine.
If either an OPP or annual pass is lost or forgotten, printing a new pass renders the old pass invalid.
Easily register guests online with DwellingLive at your convenience 24 hours a day.
There are two ways to obtain an OPP:
- Follow the same instructions above for Guest Passes
- Your guests are now entered into the system and will be cleared when they come through the gate for an OPP
- Gate Ambassadors can print out the OPP at the gate, or residents may email the OPP to their guests via DwellingLive
Residents may also add guests to the Gate Clearance list by emailing their information to email@example.com.
If you do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, call Gate Clearance at 949-597-4301.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.