Inaugural Village Visit Features VMS CEO Jeffrey Parker
On Wednesday, February 12, at 10 a.m. in the Clubhouse 1 Main Lounge, VMS staff and the boards of directors invite residents to the first regular Village Visit, designed to better acquaint residents with Village operations and current community topics, as well as offer insight and recommendations to leadership.
These casual meetings are designed to be informative and constructive, and encourage interaction among residents, board members and VMS staff.
Seating is limited to 300 residents.
Future opportunities to attend Village Visits:
- February 26, 10 a.m., Clubhouse 6 Main Lounge
- March 11, 10 a.m., Clubhouse 1 Main Lounge
- March 25, 9:30 a.m., Clubhouse 1 Main Lounge
- April 8, 10 a.m., Clubhouse 1 Main Lounge
- April 22, 10 a.m., Performing Arts Center/Clubhouse 3 Dining Room 2
Additional Village Visit meeting dates and topics will be announced soon.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.