Prevent Golf Cart Theft
Don’t leave your golf cart unsecured in an open carport and vulnerable to theft. Most golf carts have universal keys. If not secured by other means, an individual possessing a generic key will have access to your golf cart. Residents are reminded to use wheel locks, steering wheel locks or any other locking mechanism to secure golf carts.
How you can protect your golf cart:
- Record the serial number (if applicable)
- Record make, model and color
- Take photos and keep them in a secure place
- Invest in at least one quality golf cart wheel lock or steering wheel lock
- Lock and secure golf cart at all times
Please contact Security immediately at 949-580-1400 if any suspicious persons or individuals unknown to the area are seen in the community. If you see someone and are unsure as to whether or not to call, we ask that you err on the side of caution and let Security roll out and make contact. Remember: If you see something, say something!
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.