Daylight Saving Time Ends Sunday
Daylight Saving Time ends once more on Sunday, November 3, at 2 a.m., meaning we all must turn back our clocks by one hour. Here are some tips for adjusting to the time change:
- The first day, set your alarm one hour earlier to gain an hour in the transition.
- When the time first changes, it can be harder to fall asleep at your usual bedtime.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Wind down before bed with relaxing activities like reading.
- While you adjust, try to avoid daytime napping, which will only delay a return to a good sleep schedule.
- Take midday walks outside to take advantage of prime daylight hours.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.