2019 Village Third and United Housing Mutual Board Elections
The schedule is set for 2019 Village Third and United housing mutual board elections. Why not consider serving your Community by applying to volunteer for a board position? Joining a mutual board is a great opportunity to make a difference in the Village by helping your fellow Residents, tackling issues in your Community and shaping its future and ongoing success.
Current Board Members cordially invite any Resident considering stepping forward to reach out for advice, assistance and mentorship. To meet with a current board member, email Assistant Corporate Secretary Daniel Hillburn at email@example.com.
Below is a list of important dates to remember for upcoming Third Laguna Hills Mutual and United Laguna Woods Mutual Boards of Directors elections. Interested Residents may pick up an application and election process instructions from Corporate Secretary Cheryl Silva or Mr. Hillburn in the General Manager’s office located on the second floor of the Community Center. Please be sure to first check in at the concierge desk on the first floor.
Upcoming Boards of Directors Elections: Dates to Remember
Third Laguna Hills Mutual
- Nominations open: Friday, July 12
- Nominations close/Applications due (5 p.m.): Wednesday, August 14
- Meet the candidates (Community Center Board Room): Friday, August 23
- Ballots mailed: Monday, August 26
- Ballots due: Wednesday, September 25
- Ballot counting: Friday, September 27
United Laguna Woods Mutual
- Nominations open: Now
- Nominations close/Applications due (5 p.m.): Friday, August 9
- Meet the candidates (Community Center Board Room): Friday, August 16
- Ballots mailed: Wednesday, August 28
- Ballots due: Wednesday, September 25 Ballot counting: Friday, September 27