Gate Security Construction Begins Early February, 2019
The RFID gate project funded by the 2019 Capital Plan will begin Monday, February 4. Construction at Gates 2 (United Mutual) and 8 (Third Mutual) will be from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays. For vehicle access during construction on Gates 2 and 8, please see the recommended alternate gates listed below. If you are unfamiliar with your residence’s proximity to these gates, maps will be available at all gatehouses, at Resident Services in the Community Center, and here. Construction at each gate will take approximately six weeks. Hours at other gates have been adjusted to ensure efficient access to the Community and quick response by emergency personnel.
During Gate 2 construction:
- Gates 1 and 3 will be open 24/7
- Gate 2 pedestrian access only from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Gate 4 (exit only) will have extended hours from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- East-bound bus routes 1E, 2E and 3E will return via Gate 1; click here for a NeighborhoodThree map, which services Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4; call 949-597-4659 for assistance
During Gate 8 construction:
- Gates 7 and 10 will be open 24/7
- Gate 8 pedestrian and golf cart access from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bus routes will not be impacted
To help Residents prepare, information regarding construction schedules at the remaining gates will be published in future editions of What’s Up in the Village, the eblast that goes out every Friday. If you do not receive the weekly eblast, you can subscribe online here.