There are several rooms on the first floor of the Community Center available for clubs or residents to rent for lectures, meetings, playing table games, etc. Please contact the Reservation Coordinator for additional information. 949-597-4227.
|• Redwood Room: 1487 square feet and can be rented in its entirety with a capacity of 75, or partitioned in half.
• Spruce Room: 485 square feet
• Pine Room: 535 square feet
• Elm Room: 395 square feet.
Call 268-2262 for information and hours regarding the PC classroom.
|• There are beginning and advanced classes.
• Pre-registration is required.
• A coached self-study course is available to all members of the PC Users’ Group. This course may be completed in the workshop or at home.
|PC Computer Workshop
The PC Computer Workshop is on the third floor of the Community Center.
Please contact the workshop for scheduling information and details.
Please call 268-2262 for information, or to register for computer classes.
|• Open Monday – Friday from 10 AM to 4 PM &
• Saturday from 10 AM to 1 PM.
• On the first Wednesday, the workshop is also open from 6:30 PM until 8:30 PM.
• There are 30 computers providing high speed DSL connection for the Internet as well as equipment for digital imaging.
• Coaches are available in the workshop to assist with the coached self-study course as well as other questions. Year round classes are offered:
• Introduction to PC & Applications
• Digital Imaging
• Word Processing
• Internet, Database
• Spreadsheet, Excel, and Quicken
|MAC Computer Center
The MAC Computer Workshop is on the third floor of the Community Center. For MAC questions or information, please call 268-2263.
|The MAC room is open Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 3 PM.
The table tennis activity is on the third floor of the Community Center. The facility has a beautiful wood floor, dark green walls, and was designed to best suit the sport. The facility features eight tables plus one table dedicated to the robot. Soft sole shoes are required to access the room.
|The schedule is:
• Monday through Thursday from 7:00 AM until 9:00 PM,
• Friday, 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM
• Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Lessons are available as follows:
• Novices on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM,
• Intermediates on Tuesdays from 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM, and
• Robot lessons on Mondays from 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM.
A beautiful fitness center is located on the third floor of the Community Center. Stop by and check out this exciting new facility. All hours of operation are drop-in use hours.
|• Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and
• Tuesday and Thursdays from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
• Saturdays from 7:00 AM until 2:00 PM.