Bus Rider Rules & Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations apply to all passengers
using the Golden Rain Foundation Bus Transportation System
- All bus users MUST show their resident ID Card or Access Pass to the driver, or confirm that they are in the company of a resident when entering the bus. Since the bus service automatically permits gate entry to passengers, there are no exceptions to this requirement.
CONVERSING WITH DRIVER
- The bus will not move until all passengers are seated. After conferring with the bus driver (if necessary), passengers MUST be seated immediately.
- The bus driver will not talk with passengers when the bus is in motion.
- Upon entering the bus, the bus user MUST notify the driver of any transfer.
ENTERING AND EXITING THE BUS
- Passengers MUST NOT loiter or block entryways or ramp areas.
- Passengers MUST wait for the doors to open completely before attempting to enter or leave the bus.
- Passengers MUST ring the buzzer/bell before reaching the desired destination or transfer point.
- Passengers MUST keep aisles clear of packages, shopping carts, walkers, canes, and other mobility devices. These items MUST be folded and secure at all times.
- The number of carry-on packages is limited to no more than a passenger can carry onto the bus in one bus entry, and no more than the passenger can manage with two hands. Bags and/or packages MUST fit on the passenger’s lap, and/or between their feet while seated.
- Everyone MUST remain seated once the bus is in motion.
- Listening to radios is not permitted on the bus.
- Eating or drinking on the bus is not permitted.
BusSystem/Bus rider rules.rev.3tq1-27-04